Built-in strainer: Only tea will pour out as all the solid ingredients are strained out within the inner chamber.
Zero mess clean-up: After brewing your tea, simply remove the strainer, empty the contents, and rinse.
Non-stick covering:For fast and simple clean up
Ergonomic burn-proof handle: The handle is specially designed, a patent has been secured. The copper band at the pot-handle junction keeps the handle/pot junction strong along with holding the heat from the pot. Whatever heat passes the copper band quickly gets dissipated by the unique cooling design of the handle..
Overflow prevention:The tea pot’s inwardly directed rim directs liquids only towards the spout and into the cup. Also, the rim of the tea pot is higher near the spout end. This sleek design directs the liquids when the container is tilted to pour into the spout. Both of these patented features prevent the liquids from overflowing the rims when pouring.
Lightweight and durable:Lightweight and durable: Sturdy aluminum casing ensures strength, stability and longevity. The handle is joined to the tea pot by four rivets making the junction strong and durable.
The traditional method of tea brewing is still being practiced widely around the world, though it is often messy and time-consuming.
In this traditional process, water, milk, tea leaves, cinnamon, ginger, and herbal spices are placed in a pot to boil.
Once the mixture heats up and starts to boil, it will start to rise. At this point, one would lift the container away from the heat source, wait for a few seconds, and place the container back on the heat source to continue with brewing.
This lifting up and placing back on the heat source is typically done a few times until the ingredients are properly mixed and all juices are extracted from the ingredients. This requires supervision, and if not monitored the tea mixture will overflow from the container onto the heat source.
Once the mixture has boiled and brewed according to the individual’s specifications, a strainer is used to strain the solids (tea leaves, cinnamon, etc.) and pour just the liquid in the cups for consumption. Most of the time while pouring the liquid into the cup it overflows and spills on the table.
BruChai’s patented tea pot alleviates many of the struggles traditional tea brewing creates. From the cool-to-touch handle design, zero-drip spout, zero-mess pour, to avoiding having to remove/add the tea pot onto the heat source, BruChai saves time and enhances the tea brewing experience.
To make an impact towards preservation of Lands & Waters
- We believe, we have a responsibility to protect and preserve the land and waters of this earth. Global warming is a threat to all living beings that inhabit this planet.
- We believe that a true understanding of nature is that each living thing is dependent on the existence of other creatures in the complex web of interrelationships that is the natural world.
- We believe that the separate parts of the ecosystem on this earth function as one and that we have a major responsibility in the making a positive impact on the preservation of the lands and waters.
- We believe that the solution must start with each one of us.
- By choosing BruChai, you are making your positive impact towards this movement.
- We plant a tree with every order and by doing so, actively make the planet better than before your purchase.
- We know that planting a million trees will not happen overnight. It will take years. But we are focused and determined, and we hope you will join us in our path to plant a million trees.
- We hope that by making you a part of our movement, we can inspire you to incorporate preservation and sustainability into other parts of your life - to share your stories and in turn inspire others.
We make change locally, nationally, and globally.
Every order plants a tree.
Here is how.
We admittedly are not professional arborists.
We work with Arbor Day Foundation. Learn more about how Arbor Day Foundation have been planting trees all over the world for the past 30 years and are continuing to do so now.
Thanks for joining us in our quest.
Every Order Plants a Tree
For every friend you refer who purchases BruChai brewer,
You get $ 5,
Your friend gets $5 &
We’ll donate to Arbor Day Foundation,
Where they fund projects to enable planting trees